All the students are hereby informed to observe college discipline scrupulously. Failure to comply with any of the rules, regulations or requirements notified from time to time will lead to strict disciplinary action. Students should take note of the following:
1. As per GTU Rules & Circular of Government, mobile phones are not permitted in the college premises. The college does not accept any responsibility for mobile phones and hence no complaints in this regard would be entertained by the college staff / authorities.
2. Students must take care of their belongings like Books, Laptops, Tablets, any electronic gadgets, etc. The college will not be held responsible for any loss.
3. Students are expected to read the Central Notice Boards and Notice Boards of their respective departments daily.
4. Students are advised to visit GTU website daily in order to get updated them selves.
5. Students must be on time for lecturers & laboratories.
6. Each student of this college must carry the identity card issued by the college. They are required to wear the ID card inside the college campus. They are required to display them prominently especially at the gate when entering the college and throughout the period they are on the campus. They must present it for inspection or verification whenever demanded by the college Authorities and / or Security Staff. No student shall be allowed to attend Lectures, Practical, etc. unless he/she has his/her Identity Card with him/her.
7. The students should not loiter in the college premises when the classes are in progress. When they are free, they should make use of the college library.
8. Students must not attend lectures other than their own without the special permission of the Professor concerned.
9. Students must do nothing either inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with its orderly administration and discipline. They should not communicate any information or write anything about the college to the press or any external authority without the written permission of the Principal (Permission of the Principal will be taken through HOD).
10. It is compulsory that a student maintains a minimum attendance of 75% throughout and also at the end of each semester, to be eligible to appear in the university & internal examinations.
11. Students who are absent on medical grounds should intimate to the concerned HOD and produce a valid medical certificate along with an endorsement letter from the parent while reporting to college after recovery from illness. As per GTU, 10% of total absentia of students due to illness may be considered by the Institute on case to case basis.
12. Writing on walls, benches, drawing tables, furniture & toilets is strictly prohibited. Damage done to college property shall be recovered from those who are responsible for it. The cost of any damage so caused will be recovered from the students collectively, if the responsibility for it cannot be laid on any individual or group of individuals.
13. Students are liable to lose their term for disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or for any act of indiscipline.
14. No picnics, socials, excursion or tours, fresher party, farewell party, etc. shall be arranged without the prior written permission of the Principal (Permission of the Principal will be taken through HOD). If students join an unofficial picnic or tour, the college shall not be responsible for anything that happens in the picnic or tour.
15. No student shall collect money as contribution to picnic, trip, educational visit, get-together, study notes, charity, fresher party, farewell party or any other activity without the prior written sanction of the Principal (Permission of the Principal will be taken through HOD).
16. Students joining the college shall observe all the Rules and Regulations of the college laid down from time to time.
17. Actions on matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the discretion of the Principal.
18. If any student is caught violating above stated and other college norms either through CCTV camera or by any other means, the appropriate action will be taken.