Managed by The New English School Trust (NEST)
As per the directive of SP Uni. the institute has constituted Women’s Development Committee with following objectives.
1. To create social awareness to female staff members and girl students in the college about the relevant issues related to women.
2. To encourage the members to participate in the activities exclusively meant for their development as women.
3. To organize seminars, workshops for creating general awareness and orientation to students, teachers, non-teaching staff for their active and sustained participation in the activities of the Committee.
4. To promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching female staff of the institute.
5. To inculcate social values in them by conducting community service activities
6. To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.
Following is the Women Development Committee (WDC) for College of Architecture:
Name of Members
Prof. Pragnesh Shah
+91 98254 85152
Asso. Prof. Pallavi Mahida
+91 98793 69110
Asst. Prof. Pallavi Mandale
+91 97261 87732
Asst. Prof. Vignya Shah
+91 92281 22098
Asst. Prof. Rohini Kachroo
+91 94094 57046
Asst. Prof. Esha Dalal
+91 99250 49244
Asst. Prof. Devansi Shah
+91 98793 12181
© 2019 College of Architecture - SVIT,
Vasad. All Rights Reserved.